Cycle Safe Dubai was set up as a way to get cyclists off the couch and back onto their bikes, Cycle Safe Dubai regularly take over the track and encourage all Runners, Walkers, Joggers and Cyclist’s to make use of the safest place in Dubai to exercise, Whether you’re a Pro or a first timer the track is the best place to get back into the sports you love and be outdoors.
Wednesday Nights at the Dubai Autodrome have proven to be most popular and with the ever growing popularity we envisage getting more nights open on the track.
Currently we use the Club Circuit at a distance of 2.7 km and with a few Hills, Flats and with the regular Dubai wind its an all round great work out for all the sports.
The Dubai Autodrome is the safest places to cycle why?
- You are on a closed circuit with no cars
- You are under 360 deg CCTV surveillance
- Trained Medical staff on stand by
- Easy Access to fresh drinking water
- Surrounded by like minded individuals all out for the same reason, exercise in safety
Presently, the track is open every Wednesday from 6pm to 9pm updates on times take place both here and on Facebook, Cycle Safe Dubai.
Facebook Group or call Stewart on 050 680 4528